Welcome to the McClure Place Community
The Tower and Amy’s House are both outreach projects of McClure United Church.The church is connected physically, spiritually and socially through community and service. The whole community benefits from this harmony.
McClure Place Foundation is the fundraising arm of the Association. It is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to enriching seniors’ lives.
What Sets McClure apart?
- Strong sense of community
- Connection between McClure Place, Amy McClure House and McClure United Church
- Ability for residents to age-in-place
- Onsite recreation and health services
- Nearby leisure and sports facilities
- Affordable living
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Ask yourself if you need to be out and about or if you can stay home.
If you have travelled outside the province within the last 14 days or have flu-like symptoms do not visit long term care facilities.
We are asking families to remember that seniors and long term residents are higher at-risk groups for illnesses, especially COVID-19