The McClure Community
McClure Place, which includes the Tower, and Amy McClure House are operated by the non-profit McClure Place Association Inc. While the Association oversees day-to-day operation of both facilities, McClure is more than the buildings – it is the people.
The Tower and Amy’s House are both outreach projects of McClure United Church.The church is connected physically, spiritually and socially through community and service. The whole community benefits from this harmony.
McClure Place Foundation is the fundraising arm of the Association. It is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to enriching seniors’ lives.
What Sets McClure apart?
- Strong sense of community
- Connection between McClure Place, Amy McClure House and McClure United Church
- Ability for residents to age-in-place
- Onsite recreation and health services
- Nearby leisure and sports facilities
- Affordable living