McClure Place Foundation
McClure Place Foundation has been a leader in supporting seniors’ programming and facilities since 1988. We are a non-profit, charitable organization that serves another non-profit organization – McClure Place Association Inc., which is responsible for day-to-day operation of McClure Place and Amy McClure House. The opening of Amy McClure House in 2005 has been the highlight in the history of the foundation, and timely repayment of its mortgage demonstrates responsible stewardship of donated funds.
Affordable & Enriched Living
The McClure housing model welcomes diversity and promotes inclusion, regardless of a person’s income, religious belief or culture. With the cost of living increasing, we strive to keep our life lease and rental rates affordable.
One third of all McClure Place suites are designated affordable housing units to ensure seniors with limited financial means have access to enriched living and a vibrant, active lifestyle in the McClure community.
You Can Help
Here are just a few of the ways:
- Consider a monthly or yearly planned donation
- Consider a gift-in-kind (e.g. stocks, bonds, property)
- Make a donation to fundraising appeals
- Make an in memoriam/in memory donation in honour of loved ones and friends
- Name McClure Place Foundation as a beneficiary in your will
- Participate or volunteer at special events
- Sponsor a special event or capital drive